.

Statement of Purpose To Apply in Australian Universities

Statement of Purpose To Apply in Australlian Universities
Apply in Australian Universities

Many Student wants to apply in Australian University for their bright future. Well but there are so many process before you apply for the well known and suitable Universities for you. Among them is Statement of Purpose Letter You have to write a letter to the university you're applying so they will consider you to allow as a student in their college or university. So here we make easy for you, we have written a sample statement letter of State of Purpose to send a college or university before you apply.

 

Statement of Purpose for Australian University


I am (Your Name), a permanent resident of (Your Address), Nepal. I completed my School Leaving Certificate (class 10) from Innovative English School, Shankhamul, Kathmandu, Nepal in 2009 A.D. and I pursued 10+2 in management from Trinity International College, Kathmandu in 2011 A.D. After completion 10+2 I got employed as an office assistant in Eminence Ways Pvt. Ltd. Still I am working in this renowned software company taking responsibilities to promote business and train new recruits to reveal our service throughout the market. During my work I came to know the importance of business and feel the need of further study to be a successful business man. I decided to study abroad in Australia and applied to the University of The Sunshine Coast packaged through Browns Professional. In present I have enrollment letter from both institutions.

Reason for choosing Australia:

Australia has education standards that rank amongst the highest in the world. Because 7 of Australian universities are ranked in top 100 universities of the world. Degrees are internationally recognized. Their graduates will have global opportunities. I am always attracted to study in Australia because of its highly academic environment, safe and amiable society, quality assured education, multicultural environment. For this reason Australia has been an academic gateway for international students as well. Australia is highly developed country with high living standard, affordable tuition fees, safe environment, and part time work opportunity during study, post study work opportunity for the graduates to gain experience in related field is additional opportunity for international students. So I decided to study in Australia to pursue my higher educational goal.

Reason for choosing USC:

Among the different universities I surfed and convinced that USC would be the best for my need. It has been well known that USC have won the continuously five stars award and good rating from the Good University Guide. I found that it provides quality education with reasonable tuition fees. USC has the well equipped infrastructure, strong reputation for quality education, qualified faculty teacher. Since 8 years, it possesses highest rating for any public University in Queensland. These are the few reasons made me choose USC for Bachelor in Business.

Reason for choosing Bachelor of Business and career plan

Management has always held a great appeal to me. I chose Management as my faculty in my higher secondary education because it has always been my top priority. During the job I felt the need of further study to tackle the challenges in field of business and make myself as a successful business professional. So I decided to give myself the best chance to do well in Bachelor of Business in USC with the packaged course in Browns Professional, Queensland, Australia. I believe this course will make me equipped with the knowledge on how to deal with challenges in the field of Business.

Nepal, being an under developed country, needs many more expertise during this phase. I want to be a skilled human resource to support the economic growth of my country, as a competent business personal. I have chosen the management stream in my higher education for this very purpose. I believe I can make positive differences in the field of Business. Knowledge through proper education is what I hope to achieve in Australia. After completion of entire course from Browns Professional and University of Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia, I will get back to my home country. With the knowledge and experience from Australia, with the globally recognized degree in my hand, I would be able to work with reputed company, government agencies, consultancies, industries, development plan or I will have option to start my own business firm.


Sincerely,

(Your Name)
DOB: (Your Birth Date)
Date:







Previous
Next Post »

9 comments

Write comments
October 29, 2015 at 5:48 AM delete

I must say that information is very useful for me.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
October 29, 2015 at 7:54 AM delete

If you have decided to put your interest like the different essentials which is been mentioned quite in detail, it will of course bring about something true to you, also there has been many aspects which are generally considered to be so true. statement of purpose physics

Reply
avatar
November 14, 2015 at 12:18 AM delete

Creating a personal statement can be an incredibly important task. In many cases it can hurt you much more than it can help you. There have been a lot of debate surrounding the importance of personal statements, because they often are a much larger potential detriment than a potential advantage.

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
November 27, 2017 at 6:24 AM delete

An official in the human resource development ministry said the number of private universities had mushroomed in the last four years, from about 50 before 2009 to the nearly 150 now. Directions in Denver

Reply
avatar
Homepage
AUTHOR
December 27, 2017 at 8:39 PM delete

Australian universities is a great and famous university. It is also my favorite university. You talk about Australian university statements application.

Regards,
Nancy Johnston

Reply
avatar
saad
AUTHOR
December 2, 2018 at 5:45 AM delete

I am totally impressed with the information you have shared. Totally worth it. Thanks for such nice info. Keep going
Australia day movie

Reply
avatar
saad
AUTHOR
December 2, 2018 at 5:46 AM delete

I am totally impressed with the information you have shared. Totally worth it. Thanks for such nice info. Keep going
goaustraliaday.com

Reply
avatar